Friday, December 3, 2010


My sister, Chris, and I were really spoiled at Christmas. We always had lots of presents on Christmas morning, and then more aunts and uncles and grandparents to see where we would continue the unwrapping of one present after the other. I still feel the same excitment at Christmas as I did as a kid. I am the first one to have Christmas lights on the outside and it is very difficult for me to wait until Thanksgiving to put up the tree. I try to put off the wrapping of presents and the baking of cookies or I will be done all the fun Christmas stuff way before I need to...

1 comment:

ThE MidLiFe CrUiSeR said...

Yeah, but who has to take all the decorations down and store them? :)

My Christmas wish is for elves to do all the dirty work while I sit back and enjoy the magic!