Per the inspiration of midlifecruiser, I am making my list of seven things you don’t know about me. There are probably many many things you don’t know about me, but I am willing to reveal seven of them.
1. I have been 'The Mother of The Bride' two times.
2. I was afraid of dogs when I was a child and now I cannot live without mine.
3. I grew up in a ‘row home’ in Baltimore County.
4. My grandfather was a coal miner in the mountains of western Maryland...so that makes me a ‘Coal Miner’s Granddaughter’.
5. My husband has built many beautiful homes in his life.
6. I used to smoke 30 cigarettes a day. (Quit 4/21/1998)
7. I can hardly wait until we are at the Florida Visitor Center again so I can a cup of that wonderful juice!