Wednesday, May 18, 2011

And So It Has Begun


Here is Wayne, Camp Host at Assateague Island National Seashore. He presently has not been able to access the internet so that is why he has not updated his blog recently. Hopefully we can get to a McD's sometime this weekend. I am still working at the law office. It has been wonderful waking up every morning to the sound of the ocean, and on nice days, seeing a beautiful sunrise. We both have been busy but getting off to a good start. I hope to update with more info soon.

2 comments:

Barry and Linda said...

Hey Maureen. I emailed Wayne that we mite stop by to see him at Assateague Island on our way north this month, but I'm afraid we won't be able to make it. We'll hookup for sure next winter in Kissimmee. Good luck & have fun.

aarongrey112 said...

Hi, Nice site I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing. Would you please consider a link to my website on your page. Please email me back. Thanks!

Aaron Grey
aarongrey112 at gmail.com